At PETbnb each client is insured under a third party insurance, which covers up to 200,000 NIS per client. The coverage is only valid when a pet is under the care of PETbnb. This insurance is free of charge to all PETbnb clients.
- Each client that is registered with PETBNB will enjoy the benefits of being covered under a third party insurance. From the moment the dog, cat, or “other” is under the care of the PETBNB team and until it’s returned to their owners, the pet is covered under the insurance. The sum for one client shall not exceed 200,000 NIS for the insurance coverage.
- The coverage – The policy will cover an unexpected event that caused damage within the borders of the State of Israel and according to the laws of the State of Israel.
- Exceptions – The policy will not cover:
- Gross negligence – criminal negligence of the insured.
- Damage to the employee – damage to the employee during and as a result of their work with the insured.
- Financial damage – except for consequential damage.
- The determined wording is the terms of the policy with regard to its conditions, extensions and restrictions that are with the principal policyholder.
- Client Notice – If an insurance event occurs, a notice will be given to PETbnb who will specify the event and PETbnb will give the insurance company the details for the insurance company to continue handling the case.
To read our full insurance policy click here.